top of page

Questions

Public·25 members

How to Get Breakable by Tammara Webber in EPUB - The Companion Novel to Easy

Breakable by Tammara Webber: A Review

If you are looking for a captivating and emotional romance novel that explores the themes of love, loss, and healing, you might want to check out Breakable by Tammara Webber. In this article, I'm going to review this book and tell you why I think it's worth reading. I'll also give you a summary of the story, an analysis of the writing style and the characters, and some of my personal opinions on the book.

breakable tammara webber epub download 17

Introduction

What is Breakable?

Breakable is a contemporary romance novel that was published in 2014. It is a companion novel to Easy, which was published in 2012 and became a New York Times bestseller. Breakable tells the same story as Easy, but from the perspective of Landon Lucas Maxfield, the male protagonist. It also reveals his backstory and how he became the person he is today.

Who is Tammara Webber?

Tammara Webber is an American author who writes novels for young adults and new adults. She is best known for her Contours of the Heart series, which includes Easy, Breakable, Sweet, and Brave. She also wrote the Between the Lines series and the standalone novel Where You Are. She has a degree in cognitive psychology and loves reading, writing, and traveling.

Why should you read Breakable?

You should read Breakable if you enjoyed Easy or if you are a fan of romance novels that deal with realistic and complex issues. Breakable is not just a love story, but also a story of overcoming trauma, finding hope, and learning to trust again. It is a story that will make you laugh, cry, and swoon. It is a story that will touch your heart and stay with you long after you finish reading it.

Summary of Breakable

The main characters

The main characters of Breakable are Landon Lucas Maxfield and Jacqueline Wallace. Landon is a senior at the University of Texas who works as a tutor for economics. He is handsome, smart, charming, and popular with women. However, he also has a dark past that haunts him and makes him afraid of commitment. Jacqueline is a sophomore at the same university who studies music education. She is beautiful, talented, kind, and loyal. However, she also has a low self-esteem and struggles with her feelings for her ex-boyfriend Kennedy.

The plot

The plot of Breakable follows Landon and Jacqueline's relationship from their first encounter to their happy ending. It alternates between Landon's present-day narration as Lucas (his tutor persona) and his flashbacks as Landon (his real name). In the present day, Lucas meets Jacqueline when he becomes her tutor after she fails an exam. He is instantly attracted to her, but he tries to keep his distance because he knows he is not good enough for her. However, he can't help but protect her when she is attacked by another student named Buck. He saves her from being raped and helps her recover from the trauma. He also encourages her to pursue her passion for music and to stand up for herself.

In the flashbacks, Landon tells his life story from his childhood to his college years. He reveals that he had a happy and perfect life until he was twelve years old, when his father was killed in a car accident. He blames himself for his father's death and spirals into depression, anger, and self-destruction. He changes his name to Lucas and becomes a rebellious and promiscuous teenager. He also develops a drug addiction and gets involved in illegal activities. He hits rock bottom when he overdoses and almost dies. He then decides to turn his life around and honor his father's memory by becoming a better person.

The themes

The themes of Breakable are love, loss, and healing. The book explores how Landon and Jacqueline cope with the loss of their loved ones and how they heal from their wounds. It also shows how they find love in each other and how they help each other grow and heal. The book also touches on other themes such as family, friendship, trust, forgiveness, and self-acceptance.

Analysis of Breakable

The writing style

The writing style of Breakable is simple, clear, and engaging. Tammara Webber uses a first-person point of view to tell the story from Landon's perspective. She also uses different fonts to distinguish between Landon's present-day narration as Lucas and his flashbacks as Landon. She writes in a conversational tone that makes the reader feel like they are listening to Landon's thoughts and feelings. She uses descriptive language to create vivid images of the characters and the settings. She also uses humor, sarcasm, and irony to lighten the mood and add some fun to the story.

The dual perspective

The dual perspective of Breakable is one of the most interesting and unique aspects of the book. It allows the reader to see the same story from two different angles: Lucas's present-day narration as the tutor and Landon's flashbacks as the troubled teenager. It also gives the reader a deeper insight into Landon's character and his motivations. It shows how he changed from a happy and innocent boy to a broken and cynical man, and how he changed again from a hopeless and lonely man to a hopeful and loving one. It also shows how he fell in love with Jacqueline and how he struggled with his fears and insecurities.

The emotional impact

The emotional impact of Breakable is powerful and profound. The book makes the reader feel a range of emotions, from happiness to sadness, from anger to sympathy, from frustration to admiration, from curiosity to satisfaction. The book makes the reader laugh at Landon's witty remarks and funny situations, cry at Landon's tragic past and painful memories, rage at Landon's enemies and mistakes, empathize with Landon's struggles and challenges, cheer for Landon's achievements and successes, and swoon at Landon's romantic gestures and sweet words.

Conclusion

What did I like about Breakable?

What I liked about Breakable was the character development of Landon. I liked how he transformed from a broken boy to a whole man, how he overcame his demons and found his happiness, how he learned to love himself and others, how he grew as a person and as a partner. I also liked the romance between Landon and Jacqueline. I liked how they complemented each other, how they supported each other, how they communicated with each other, how they respected each other, how they trusted each other, how they loved each other.

What did I dislike about Breakable?

What I disliked about Breakable was the repetition of some scenes from Easy. I felt that some scenes were unnecessary or redundant because they were already told from Jacqueline's perspective in Easy. I would have preferred more original scenes or more details that were not revealed in Easy. I also disliked some of the secondary characters, such as Kennedy, Buck, Erin, Benji, Meg, etc. I felt that they were either annoying, boring, or evil.

Who would I recommend Breakable to?

I would recommend Breakable to anyone who likes romance novels that are realistic, emotional, and inspiring. I would also recommend it to anyone who has read Easy or who wants to read Easy from a different perspective. I would also recommend it to anyone who likes stories that deal with serious topics such as trauma, addiction, recovery, etc.

I hope you enjoyed this article and found it helpful. If you have any questions or comments about Breakable or Tammara Webber's books, feel free to leave them below.

FAQs

• Q: Is Breakable a standalone novel or do I need to read Easy first?

• Q: Is Breakable a standalone novel or do I need to read Easy first?

• A: Breakable is a companion novel to Easy, which means it tells the same story but from a different perspective. You can read Breakable without reading Easy, but you might miss some references or connections that are explained in Easy. I would recommend reading Easy first to get the full picture and then reading Breakable to get a deeper understanding.

• Q: Where can I download Breakable in epub format?

• A: You can download Breakable in epub format from various online platforms, such as Kobo, Amazon Kindle, Google Play Books, etc. However, you might need to pay a fee or sign up for a subscription to access the book. Alternatively, you can borrow the book from your local library or from an online library service, such as OverDrive or Hoopla.